Amorgozo Villa

Dustin & Salle Beckwith live on a private lake called Lovejoy. We were married in Mexico and love traveling there. So we have named our home Amorgozo Villa, which means Lovejoy in Spanish.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Getting Bigger!

Okay, this looks more like I feel! Taken around June 13, in the midst of 19 weeks. I'm sure I'll get comments that I should have been more in front of the black background and that you all want to see a profile shot. I'll work on the photographer (Dustin)! :-) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Now we're talking! This is looking more like pregnancy!...and yes, being the photographer that you are.....or at least were, you should get that profile in front of the BLACK background.
Glad you didn't dangle those tosies any closer than you did!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home