Amorgozo Villa

Dustin & Salle Beckwith live on a private lake called Lovejoy. We were married in Mexico and love traveling there. So we have named our home Amorgozo Villa, which means Lovejoy in Spanish.

Monday, March 13, 2006

A March Blizzard!

This photo of my Jeep was taken around 1 p.m. today, after being at work about 3 hours - at least six inches of snow had fallen in that time. It took Dustin & I about 15 minutes to drive 2 miles here from home, and I was sideways in the road once. He drove home around 11 a.m. and there was about 16 inches of snow on the road - up to the wheel wells of the truck! I have never driven in snow as bad as it was this morning. It reminds me of the blizzard in Ohio in '79 (I think - I was young!). It's kinda fun to be stranded, but I wish I were at home, not work! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Love the picture.....A new visual dimension to your blog. By the way...the blizzard was in "78" (Wait....is that me correcting you again.....PAYBACK TIME!)and we don't care to know how young you were! Can't wait to tell you about my adventures in Dresden and the Homestead today. I mentioned you to several people who send their wishes including Gary and Wendy Longaberger, Toni at the restraunt and Hanah Brown at the At Home building. Keep cranking out that Barbecue Sauce, deary!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

OK...We are addicted to this site and are waiting for more!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home