Amorgozo Villa

Dustin & Salle Beckwith live on a private lake called Lovejoy. We were married in Mexico and love traveling there. So we have named our home Amorgozo Villa, which means Lovejoy in Spanish.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Six Weeks ... I Think!

I will be posting photos for the next nine (or ten) months as a progression of my pregnancy, so here is #1. I don't have any makeup on and had wet hair, but I guess you can't really tell that. Things are going pretty well so far - just a little sickness. We have met with the nurse so far, but not the doctor yet. Going for our first ultrasound next Monday! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Wow, June Bug....You look great pregnant!...(Well .. not too pregnant!) This is the great thing about a blog....we can follow the "develpoing story." Do we have a name yet? How about "Wilderness Bill Jr." ...OK...just a thought. I will share the picture with Zoe in the morning.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

OK....I'm looking at this picture over here in France and I'm longing to see the next one! Get this up to speed girl for us international travlers!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Still waiting for more.....!!!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home