Amorgozo Villa

Dustin & Salle Beckwith live on a private lake called Lovejoy. We were married in Mexico and love traveling there. So we have named our home Amorgozo Villa, which means Lovejoy in Spanish.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm a Mom!

It's still hard to believe that this precious miracle is mine (and Dustin's)! I think this picture was taken when he was about three weeks old.
By the way, the next photo in the blog was taken on November 16, which I left out of the caption, accidentally. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

Great stuff Salle! Tell Dustin Congrats on the Bucks! As always it is great to catch up with you guys!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

You look....so....well.....MOTHERLY IN THIS PICTURE! I wonder where the little geezer got those dimples?? It makes me so happy to see you guys so happy. Have a great Christmas!

2:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Salle...


Your baby boy is BEAUTIFUL and so are you!

Maybe I know a beautiful baby girl I can hook him up with!

Melissa Anderson

7:26 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Can't wait for the first NEW pictures to flow from that new computer in Wisconsin. The world awaits......

6:23 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

......still waiting :}

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home