Amorgozo Villa

Dustin & Salle Beckwith live on a private lake called Lovejoy. We were married in Mexico and love traveling there. So we have named our home Amorgozo Villa, which means Lovejoy in Spanish.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Isn't that cute?

I probably said those words a hundred times in a few hours during my baby shower (I figured if I said it once, I had to keep it up so everyone would feel equal). Honestly, we received lots of great gifts and baby essentials and are very blessed to have friends and family to "shower" us with stuff ... and love. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

I remember those showers. Amy always asked me to be there...I usually bagged. But when I was there I drank a lot! Probably not an option for you. But hey, the kid's gotta learn sometime!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

oh for crying out loud! New stuff! :)

3:22 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

I couldn't open the picture you sent. Awaiting shots on the blog!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

In North Carolina still waiting on pictures of this baby. he email you sent with picture did not let me see the picture.....ssssooooo....still waiting!
Hope you're doing well.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home